Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Night Tales


Night Shift
Radio DJ Cilla O'Roarke can't believe it when she starts get threatening phone calls at the station. Then, to make things even worse, she's got cop Boyd Fletcher assigned to protect her. How's a girl supposed to stay alive - and keep her heart - in a situation like this?

Night Shadow
ADA Deborah O'Roarke finds herself torn between two men - sexy, wealthy business man Gage Guthrie, and Nemesis, the mysterious stranger who fights crime. Little does she know that they are one and the same.


**Personal Thoughts**

I love Nora Roberts writing, I love that she writes series as well so you can follow the characters through the different stories. That being said - this series is "eh" in my book. She's written much better in my opinion. I had a hard time staying with the first story and then just moved right along with the second one. There are four other stories in this series which I'm reading but it really isn't my favorite by her. The stories are too predictable, the plot line twist isn't that impressive and I skip over the sex scenes. Not that I'm a prude, just I want to read more of the story line, the mystery, the adventure and not how she felt when he kissed her for the millionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment