Friday, September 10, 2010

Nursery Purchases


Jason & I have agreed on a "Forest Friend" theme for the nursery. It's pretty gender neutral and it really fits our current theme at the house. Amy introduced me to the idea of clothing divers when she was pregnant with her daughter. I thought the idea was awesome, you get so many clothes - this is a great way to separate them by size so you can easily grab what you need. I just purchased these on Etsy yesterday - super cute & they totally go with our theme of forest friends. I LOVE them.


Yesterday night Jason & I went to the mall for dinner and to grab a replacement part for his bow for hunting season at Bass Pro. We noticed the kids toy section and wandered around - they have an entire series of animals that we fell in love with - most were birds but they had a few others. We grabbed this little guy and made our first decorative purchase for the nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new purchase! It's coming along now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme. That little bird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete