Friday, October 15, 2010

Britax B-Ready Stroller


I opened my emails this morning and was beyond thrilled to read an email from Rachel at Busy Mommy Media informing me that I had won this awesome stroller. This is the Britax B-Ready Stroller - there are 14 different ways to configure the seat or seats. That's right - with an adapter kit you can add another seat on here and tote your toddler & your newborn at the same time. I love that you can also use this with your car seat - if you don't have a Britax car seat you can buy an adapter for this stroller and use almost any car seat out there - fantastic! If you want to hold off on adapters you can start using this stroller when your baby is about 6 months old.

Some other awesome features:

  • Reversible top seat with 3 recline positions
  • Large under seat storage accessible from all sides
  • Large canopy with sun-visor and ventilation window
  • Simple fold with automatic chassis lock
  • Adjustable handle height with comfort grip
  • No re-thread, adjustable, 5-point harness and head pad
  • One-step, linked parking brake with indicator
  • Comfort ride 4-point suspension
  • Removable storage bag with insulated drink holders
  • Included accessories: adult cup-holder, rain cover, CLICK & GO BRITAX CHAPERONE infant car seat adapters
With our baby due in March I cannot tell you how excited I was to learn I won this prize! I beat out hundreds of other moms wishing and drooling over this same stroller. I cannot wait to see the box sitting by our door and test it out soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...How awesome!!!! I am so jealous - you get so many good wins. Guess what I am doing today? Entering sweeps! Ha!

    ReplyDelete