Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 45 min
Makes 8-10 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well with a metal spoon. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish. Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers. Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
This got great reviews - I used it as my dish to pass on Thanksgiving with the in laws. Everyone asked about the cream of celery - they enjoyed the "different" take on the standard green been casserole dish.