Monday, November 15, 2010

Diva Puppies & Create Your Own Enchanted Storybook Activity Kit


I was thrilled when I got the email telling me I had won this prize pack, my honorary nieces will LOVE this. I plan on stocking it away for one of their Christmas gifts. I entered & won from Mommies with Cents - a great website that is always giving something away along with great information about toys, raising children and just being a mom.

The Diva Puppies come with three bobble head puppies that you can decorate with paint, sequins, flowers, ribbons, heart charm collars, fur, boas and tutus that also come in the kit. The girls LOVE dogs, LOVE arts & crafts & anything girly - so this is a perfect gift for them to play with.



I also won the Create Your Own Enchanted Storybook Activity Kit, the oldest of the two girls has REALLY been into making her own stories lately since they've been doing it in kindergarten so I think she'll enjoy this too. The hard-cover book comes ready to decorate with markers, glitter stickers, color-in stickers and rhinestones - you make up the story & draw pictures to go along with it.

I can't wait to see what they come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment